Built in 1870 as The Assembly Rooms, converted to the Princess Picture House in 1911, THE CROWN is one of our branding concepts that has now become The Assembly Rooms.
The Palatine or Bohemian Crown is the the first recorded English Princess’ crown, dating back to 1370 and belonging to Princess Blanche.
It is adorned with a dozen golden lily stems growing from rosettes around the circumference of the headband, from the front view there are three prominently forward facing stems.
These are represented by the 111 numbers of the building’ address, creating a new ‘Putney Crown’ for the return of the Princess.
THE CROWN clients will receive quality branded welcome packs, containing branded essentials kits
Printed documents for the day to day lifestyles of a CROWN resident, covering introductions, apartment specs, instructions to white goods and for an extra touch, branded items from work out gear to washroom products.
C R O W N
| S O L O